The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: Did Serena Williams Have Nose Job or Other Plastic Surgery? Black Celebrity News  (Read 2867 times)

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
Did Serena Williams Have Nose Job or Other Plastic Surgery? Black Celebrity News, Gossip and Entertainment

RELATED TOPIC:  http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.php?topic=1872.0   - Why Do Some White Men Like To Degrade Serena Williams

I decided to search some more older pics of her myself and from what I can tell, I do NOT think she had plastic surgery or a nose job.  I think she had a make over because she got tired of hearing white men dog her out every day on the internet, and NOT a nose job.

here's a few "older" pics of her, to show she still had the same nose.  for the record, people's noses look different when your head is turned differently or when your facial expression is different.

i will say this, i am glad she's not doing the blond thing anymore...she's looks great with black hair!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 10:08:42 PM by Dawn »

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline AndyChow

I don't really think she's had plastic surgery, at least not from those pictures.

I think the biggest difference between the first and second picture is her smile. She looks a lot better when she's smiling more.

Maybe that's a great point for how to have an instant makeover, just smile more. ;D

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
I don't really think she's had plastic surgery, at least not from those pictures.

I think the biggest difference between the first and second picture is her smile. She looks a lot better when she's smiling more.

Maybe that's a great point for how to have an instant makeover, just smile more. ;D

you may be right andy.  she does look better when she smiles.  also, she looks great with black hair vs. blond hair.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline NYWM

you may be right andy.  she does look better when she smiles.  also, she looks great with black hair vs. blond hair.

I agree about the smile and I think she looks great in those photos. I have no preference for either hair color, because I think both work for her.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dutch89

• ~East African Queen:From Somalia with LOVE~
A smile REALLY is a natural face lift and the black hair is an upgrade definitely. It doesn't look as if she had any 'job' done on her face.  ;)
Soon2BeWifeOfBrunoMars

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------