The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: Natural Nappy Kinky 4b/4c Black Hair Intro Video of Dawn & 16 Year Old Daughter  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
Natural Nappy Kinky 4b/4c Black Hair Intro Video of Dawn & 16 Year Old Daughter

Below is the intro video to the lovinmysista.com youtube channel which will include natural black hair encouragement vides, hair styles, hair care as well as health and nutrition.  the hair videos will include my daughter (maybe even more than me).

the first pic below is me and taken yesterday.  i looked a hot mess (that's why i didn't show my full face) so i didn't want to take any pics of myself, but i needed something right quick because i promised i was going to post the video today.  the rest of the pics are of my 16 year old daughter.  the pic of me is me pulling on my natural hair that has not had any heat applied to it.  my hair in the front goes down about 1 1/2 inches below my collar bone (the top finger is on my color bone the other finger is at the bottom of my hair), and the back of my hair which i don't have a pic of right now, but coming soon is about 3 inches above my bra strap.  my daughter's hair is about 1 inch or so above her bra strap. i will be posting many videos in march and they will be longer.

i did a big chop exactly 2 years ago today.  my hair was nearly bald.  i do not have any pics of that because when i first went natural i wasn't proud of it, i was only doing it because my hair was so damaged.  my first pic taken was at about 3 1/2 months and is in the video.  my daughter's transition began 2 years and 2 months ago and has been fully natural for about 1 year.  Although her hair may look naturally "curly" in the pics, it is not, it's simply the way she prepares it each night to get it to look like that each day.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:12:26 AM by Dawn »

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline annieoops

Can't wait to see more videos.
It's That Simple!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dutch89

• ~East African Queen:From Somalia with LOVE~
This is off topic but 2 things 1) your daughter is an absolute cutey and 2)although you cant see your face youve got a great smile  8) 8)...just sayin.

Your hair has grown alot wooow and your daughter's hair is so cute when its curly, wish i could get my hair curly like that  :(
Soon2BeWifeOfBrunoMars

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
i want to make something perfectly clear to people reading this and looking at the pictures and may be considering going natural, but not quiet sure it's for them because they feel their hair is "too nappy" to go natural.

personally, i have NEVER in my life had hair that went passed the bottom of my NECK, and while growing up everytime i went to the beauty salon to get my hair done i would always hear "her hair is sooooooo COURSE"  i didn't know exactly what it meant, but i knew it meant they didn't want to be bothered with it.  there was another girl who use to come in a lot when i did and she had biracial type hair and it was VERY LONG and thick...the complaints that they had about my hair were never applied to her.

with regards to my daughter, my own father use to complain about her hair when she was a little girl (she doesn't know this though).  he had the nerve to ask me "why is her hair so nappy?"  lol.  can you believe that?  when i use to take her to the beauty salon to get her hair pressed as a little girl i heard the same complaints about her hair that they said about my hair growing up.  they never wanted to press it because it was too hard to deal with, they wanted her to get a relaxer...finally, i let her give her one, then after that her hair broke off for a couple of years, then we let that grow out and then back to pressing then back to the complaints then backed to relaxer, then breakage.  we went through that cycle until she was about 14 1/2 (over 2 years ago) she had her last relaxer december 2008.

both of our hair is the longest it's ever been.  her hair should be bra strap length within the next 2 months.  mine, probably around the end of august.  do we get compliments, what do the men/boys think about our hair?  we both get compliments from both men and women of all races.  black women though are the least likely of all to compliment.  instead they stare in amazement. 

personally, i believe my appeal with men has increased since i went natural.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
Can't wait to see more videos.

thanks annie...how is your hair doing?  did you ever get the dreadlocks extensions?  if not, how have you been mostly wearing your hair?

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------