The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: VENT TOPIC: PLAIN LOOKING WHITE WOMEN WHO THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN BLACK WOMEN!  (Read 7396 times)

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
THIS IS A VENT TOPIC PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
dark skinned girls don't bring their "a" game...??

what makes this woman so much better than....

this...

OKAY, THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! I am sick of white and non-black women (SOME, NOT ALL), in general having a superiority complex towards black women, particularly dark-skinned black women. In another topic the video vixen Ashley Logan stated that the reason dark-skinned black women dont' get jobs in music videos is because they dont' "bring their A-game." You can go to the topic at the bottom to read more. Now this woman is average to plain looking in her looks ( in my opinion.) Her body, is curvy, but I see that body on black women quite often and I see that body type ALL THE TIME on black women video vixens...so I don't see what the woman is bringing in terms of her A- game. She's average in the video-vixen world. I see MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE AND BETTER BODIES on black video vixens all the time, just check out our thick/curvy thread to see what I mean.... then Ashley logan goes on to say... that dark skinned girls "had their time," (that's a damn lie) and dark skin wasn't in anymore...

Yet, this woman sits on camera and says that dark skinned black women who want to model in music videos don't bring their A-game. WHAT GAME IS SHE BRINGING? Nothin, she's not bringing anything and honestly she looks like she's been SPRAY-TANNED or something. Her skin is ORANGE. So, this is what gets me...obviously her skin was spray tanned to look DARKER, yet dark skinned black women aren't "IN." Is she serious...she' sitting there with a spray tan and talking about dark skin isn't in?? Then why spray tan yourself, let your natural pale color be the in thing on camera...also for all we know her body could have been altered...so what game is she bringing...let's see her face is average, her body compared to other video vixens...is AVERAGE, her hair is probably a wig...her skin appears to be spray tanned...so what is she bringing to the table that dark-skinned black women are NOT, I would like to know??

the only thing she is bringing is the fact that she is white, she has white privilege and the other women going for the roles are BLACK. that's the only thing she is bringing to the table...i'm sorry.

Also, another thing, dark-skinned black women have never had their time, I don't even know what that woman is talking about. Bria Myles/ Buffie are TWO DARK-SKINNED black women in a sea of yellow, white, tan and light brown women...since when is having two token dark-skinned women the equivalent of DARK-SKINNED women having their time??

I'm getting sick of these type of white women with a superiority complex who dont' realize that they have this white privilege and then they turn around and CRITICIZE black women, when they can't even see their own flaws??? is she serious???

RELATED TOPIC: http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.php?topic=2503.msg22183#msg22183

related topic: http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.php?topic=138.msg1071#msg1071 - black women with curves/thick
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:49:11 PM by Chocolatesmoothie »
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline Dutch89

• ~East African Queen:From Somalia with LOVE~
Her body does not even look in proportion so i dont know what so 'special' about her, oohhhh waiit its because she not dark skinned right, because we all know dark skinned girls are not beautiful *rolls eyes*

Let's face it they can't take the fact that BW are not in competition with other women. To the contrary, other women are in competition with with the black models, trying to look like them but with 'lighter' complexion will get you noticed hence why they will spray tan, get butt implants and whatever else to get the natural shape most black models have already, and to top it of slagging off 'dark skinned' girls because they are not bringing their 'A' game. I hope every BW realises shes beautiful and we dont need to compete with nobody because God blessed us with skin that has half the world trying to achieve with fake sun tans and rays of the sun. Whereas we have already been kissed by the sun since birth no need for any fakery we are the real deal. 
Soon2BeWifeOfBrunoMars

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline AndyChow

Honestly, the first woman just looks like an ugly fat azz. And not in the good way. In the "you really need to lose some weight" way. Her face isn't the least bit attractive.

The two other women are hot. Specially the one in the middle, has a nice face (a nice smile is irresistible to me). Also, she has a "thick" booty, not a fat one. I like roundness, bubbly or apple like features. Not fat cellulite type. That's a crucial difference.

BTW, here's a Kim Kardashian picture, before and after airbrushing and photoshop.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
quote from anonymous guest (sent via email)

Loved your EXCELLENT comments below.  I strongly believe that WW/NON-BW believe they're "superior" to BW because MOST BM will seriously date and/or marry (and PUBLICLY PRAISE) ANY average to sub par WW/NON-BW while REFUSING to seriously date and/or marry BEAUTIFUL/ABOVE AVERAGE BW. 

ALL of this ANTI-BW HATE in 2011 would END if ALL BM would PUBLICLY DEFEND/PRAISE the humanity, dignity, and femininity of BW instead of PUBLICLY overpraising/overhyping WW/NON-BW.

i strongly agree with this quote from this guest...black men do CONTRIBUTE STRONGLY to non-black woman, such as this woman who (in my opinion) is average looking thinkng they're superior, to all black women just because they are not black women...
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
  • DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
quote from anonymous guest (sent via email)

Loved your EXCELLENT comments below.  I strongly believe that WW/NON-BW believe they're "superior" to BW because MOST BM will seriously date and/or marry (and PUBLICLY PRAISE) ANY average to sub par WW/NON-BW while REFUSING to seriously date and/or marry BEAUTIFUL/ABOVE AVERAGE BW. 

ALL of this ANTI-BW HATE in 2011 would END if ALL BM would PUBLICLY DEFEND/PRAISE the humanity, dignity, and femininity of BW instead of PUBLICLY overpraising/overhyping WW/NON-BW.

i strongly agree with this quote from this guest...black men do CONTRIBUTE STRONGLY to non-black woman, such as this woman who (in my opinion) is average looking thinkng they're superior, to all black women just because they are not black women...

i agree with this too!

furthermore, not only do many mediocre non black women think they are better than all black women simply because they are not black...the majority of men think it too.  i've witnessed that behavior over and over again all of my life.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------