The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: Black Women Date Submissive White Men...  (Read 3840 times)

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
Black Women Date Submissive White Men...
« on: March 24, 2011, 12:31:04 AM »

There is a stereotype that black women only date white men who they can walk all over. The black woman is the head of the household & the white man is basically in a subordinate position in the relationship. The black woman usually bosses the white man around while the white man does nothing to assert his "manliness."

I have heard this stereotype many times, even on this site. I have heard it from people of all races, but moreso black men and sometimes black women. I have heard white men state on other forums & blogs that "they want a black woman to boss them around in bed..."  :o  :o

Do you think white men may have an attraction to domineering black women perhaps?

Do you think this is true, do you think black women mostly go for submissive white guys or is it that white men gravitate towards domineering black women?

Do you think this stereotype is based on insecurity & misinformation? Do you think this is completely untrue?

related topic: thick black women

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 01:33:00 AM by Chocolatesmoothie »
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

« on: March 24, 2011, 12:31:04 AM »
Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline joeclyde

Re: Black Women Date Submissive White Men...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 05:46:48 AM »
I feel before that there was the type of white guy that dated Black women.  He was usually the super liberal hippie white guy.  But nowadays.  With more Whites not being afraid to be called racist.  You have the "I'm only racist against BM but love BW" white guys popping up. 

If anybody remembers the first Black in America special on CNN.  You had the IR Couple in Atlanta.  The Black woman was basically the boss of that relationship.  The White guy basically gave up his own family for her.  She told the world that her future son will be raised as a Black man.  You could see that he had a problem with this but he didn't say anything about it.  That was a weak man.

There was also that ABC special about the White guy who lost his job and his Black wife was basically telling the world.  That she no longer respects him, and that she is not sexually attracted to him anymore.  That was a weak white guy.

But there are many weak men in marriages in America.  America has a lot of Pseudo-Feminist ball busting women.  You can find that in any race.

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 05:46:48 AM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:05 PM »

you kno what...i'm offended by that black in america segment where they chose a black woman married to a white man who was a b*tch. I thought that was ridiculous because black women moreso than any other group of women are USED to having their men be down and out because black men are usually the last ones hired & first ones fired, so we're used to having to do without and struggle...furthermore during the recession blacks ARE being hit the hardest, but even white men who have an easier time getting & holding jobs are having a hard time...its understandable that someone would lose their job...now if he is lazy and not looking for work, i can understand being upset, but if he legitimately trying that is something different now...he's doing the best he can AND MOST black women I am willing to bet would understand that he is doing his best and we would just have ot make it JUST LIKE WE DO WITH BLACK MEN.

but they chose the one percent of black women who is unsupportive & a b*tch to focus on just to make all black women look like gold diggers...how original...and also she humiliated her husband on national tv...not cool...i can't think of any black woman who would do her man like that in reality...in fact black women are more apt to go out on a limb to defend their men & have them living up in their house doing nothing, while they're out working...black women LOVE to baby men contrary to popular belief...so i was offended by that segment
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:05 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline TeaTree1

• Global Moderator
  • Resident Man Hater/ Celebrity Makeup Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 09:23:15 PM »

Based on the few black woman white man couples I've seen in real life that's untrue.  The couples I know of are like any other relationship....like equal respectful partners.

The only black woman white man couple that may qualify may be Brian and Ericka from the Amazing Race a couple seasons ago.  I wouldn't say that he was wimpy, but she could get very cranky and selfish.  He'd start to raise a point, but then he'd back down.  The other teams made fun of how she was always yelling his name all the time to get his attention.

But still, I love them as a couple.  I liked how patient and tolerant her was/is of her when she's having a hard time.  You could tell he really loves her.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:27:46 PM by Bronwynj222 »

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 09:23:15 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
  • DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:01:32 AM »

There is a stereotype that black women only date white men who they can walk all over. The black woman is the head of the household & the white man is basically in a subordinate position in the relationship. The black woman usually bosses the white man around while the white man does nothing to assert his "manliness."

I have heard this stereotype many times, even on this site. I have heard it from people of all races, but moreso black men and sometimes black women. I have heard white men state on other forums & blogs that "they want a black woman to boss them around in bed..."  :o  :o

Do you think white men may have an attraction to domineering black women perhaps?

Do you think this is true, do you think black women mostly go for submissive white guys or is it that white men gravitate towards domineering black women?

Do you think this stereotype is based on insecurity & misinformation? Do you think this is completely untrue?

related topic: thick black women

first i would like to state that there are bossy women of all races...i've seen PLENTY of them!

secondly, i think there is a fetish type group of non black men who like domineering black women (there's also a fetish type group of men period who like domineering women in general).  i've seen some videos like these on youtube before.

finally, there may be some white men who prey on black women, specifically looking for and targeting the type who will take care of him, since black women have that type of reputation in general as being hard working women who are down for their men.  there may be some lazy white men who look for black women like this (just like there are black men out there who specifically look for women who are willing to take care of them...i've seen PLENTY of those types of men).

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:01:32 AM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------