The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: Interracial Marriage: Blacks Marry Poor Whites ...Whites Marry Rich Blacks  (Read 3670 times)

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
Interracial Marriage: Blacks Marry Poor Whites ...Whites Marry Rich Blacks

We hear in the media again and again that one of the main reasons some black women marry interracially with white men is because of the lack of suitable black male partners. The traditional reasons behind why there are no suitable black male partners for black women are usually as follows...
 a.) black men are in jail b.) black men date white women c.) black men can't keep jobs. All these reasons we hear again and again on television, youtube, internet shows.

All these reasons would make you think that when black women married interracially they would go for white men making more income than they are, however some claim that statistically black women tend to marry white men who make a lower individual income than they do. (I cannot find the statistics on this). If that statistic is true why would black women be more willing to marry white men who make significantly less money than they do?

If black women statistically tend to marry white men who make less money than they do, this tells me a few things...

a.) Unlike black men, wealthy white men prefer to marry white women
b.) Black women are willing to compromise for white men, even if they make less money
c.) White men who have a low income have a higher chance of marrying a well-off black woman than black women have of marrying a well-off white man.

The thing that strikes me is that it seems both white men
 & white women have a higher chance of marrying well-off black people than black people have of marrying well off white people. 50% of black men earning 100,000 dollars or more marry non-black women, while a study showed that white women would only date or marry a black man who made $154,000 or more than she would require a white man to make. If the statistic is true that black women tend to marry white men who make less than they do (I'll have to find that study by the way), then what that says to me is that black people are willing to marry down for white people, but white people will only marry black people who are of higher economic status.

This leads me to believe that in the minds of some black people, the whiteness in their partner is more valued than their actual economic contribution or other qualities. Why do black people expect MORE from other black people and then lower their standards for white people.  I see this all the time with black men, just look at the stat that says 50% of black men who are making six figures marry non-black women. Look at the celebrities who are high profile, yet marry little, unknown non-black women.

It seems that some black people value whitness above all other qualities when it comes to finding a suitable mate.

Why does it seem like white people get the best black people and black people get the worst white people?

see video below
What White Females Want

Related Click Here: Beautiful, Gorgeous Faces

Related Click Here: Beautiful Black Women Hairstyles

Interracial Marriage: Blacks Marry Poor Whites ...Whites Marry Rich Blacks
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:16:23 AM by Chocolatesmoothie »
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
Interracial Marriage: Blacks Marry Poor Whites ...Whites Marry Rich Blacks -

girl, shaking my head...we black people are a mess (in general when it comes to our low self esteems and that everyone else is better than us)! :( ??? :-[  and i know it's true because i've seen this kind of behavior with my own eyes more times than not.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:29:33 AM by Dawn »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator

girl, shaking my head...we black people are a mess (in general when it comes to our low self esteems and thinking everyone else is better than us)! :( ??? :-[  and i know it's true because i've seen this kind of behavior with my own eyes more times than not.

and guess what?  white people know this about black people, and some both white men and women will take advantage of this.  this is how you get racists white people romantically involved with black men or women.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:30:12 AM by Dawn »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline joeclyde

girl, shaking my head...we black people are a mess (in general when it comes to our low self esteems and thinking everyone else is better than us)! :( ??? :-[  and i know it's true because i've seen this kind of behavior with my own eyes more times than not.

and guess what?  white people know this about black people, and some both white men and women will take advantage of this.  this is how you get racists white people romantically involved with black men or women.

You are right.

Generally this is the how White women go about dating outside of their race.

14-20 - Young experimentation.  Date anybody man/woman of any race.  Just to experiment.

20-35 - Try their hardest to get in the best shape possible to marry the richest white man.  They can get with their looks.  Else fall back on a minority man.

36-45 - Get divorce.  After their looks have faded in the eyes of their rich white husband.  Now it is time to get the best man of another race.  Since Rich white men think White women over 35 are over the hill.

White guys aren't really that different

15-25 - bang any race of women.  Get the United Nations flag pole on their bed. 

25-30 Try to find the best looking young white woman they can find to marry and have kids.

40-50  Get divorced.  Now it is time to sow their wild oats with the best YOUNG minority woman he could find.  Since his Whiteness allows him to bypass any age discrimination a minority woman might have.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator

You are right.

Generally this is the how White women go about dating outside of their race.

14-20 - Young experimentation.  Date anybody man/woman of any race.  Just to experiment.

20-35 - Try their hardest to get in the best shape possible to marry the richest white man.  They can get with their looks.  Else fall back on a minority man.

36-45 - Get divorce.  After their looks have faded in the eyes of their rich white husband.  Now it is time to get the best man of another race.  Since Rich white men think White women over 35 are over the hill.

White guys aren't really that different

15-25 - bang any race of women.  Get the United Nations flag pole on their bed. 

25-30 Try to find the best looking young white woman they can find to marry and have kids.

40-50  Get divorced.  Now it is time to sow their wild oats with the best YOUNG minority woman he could find.  Since his Whiteness allows him to bypass any age discrimination a minority woman might have.

wow, joeclyde, for those white people who are like this, i think you hit the nail on the head with the ages and description for both men and women.  wow, wow, wow! :o

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------