The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: How About That Lady That Drove Her Car with Kids Inside into the Hudson River?  (Read 2003 times)

Offline TeaTree1

• Global Moderator
  • Resident Man Hater/ Celebrity Makeup Artist

The unhinged mother who drove her minivan off a Newburgh dock and into the Hudson River told her four children that she wasn't leaving this world alone.

"If I'm going to die, you're going to die with me," Lashanda Armstrong told the children before the vehicle sank to the bottom of the river just before 8 p.m. on Tuesday, the only surviving child told authorities.

Armstrong's 10-year-old son, Lashaun, escaped the doomed family minivan - opening a power window and swimming to safety in the two minutes it took for the vehicle to sink.

But as he wriggled out of the window, his mother snatched his pants leg. "I made a mistake," she said before finally releasing the boy, the child told authorities.

After swimming to shore, the dripping-wet Lashaun made it to the road, where he was picked up by Meave Ryan, a good Samaritan who took the boy to a nearby firehouse.

"He was waving his hands, screaming 'Help me!'" said Ryan, 31. "He said, 'My mommy just drove the car into the water.'"

Shivering and barely able to speak, little Lashaun told firefighters how his mother had launched the van into the river with his siblings inside and how, just moments before, she dialed her dad for help, the kids screaming in the background.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to do something crazy," Armstrong said, according to the boy's story.

That prompted a 911 call that brought police to her Newburgh home, but it was too late.

Police wouldn't confirm details of the domestic dispute that preceded the murder-suicide inside the tan van, but neighbors said Armstrong and longtime boyfriend Jean Pierre were frequent fighters in their second-floor home.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one thing that makes me most sad about this story is that as kids you trust your parents. Unless abused, as a kid, you don't really have any reason to think that they would hurt you, kill you.....

Is Psychological Help Taboo in the Black Community?

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline NYWM

The unhinged mother who drove her minivan off a Newburgh dock and into the Hudson River told her four children that she wasn't leaving this world alone.

"If I'm going to die, you're going to die with me," Lashanda Armstrong told the children before the vehicle sank to the bottom of the river just before 8 p.m. on Tuesday, the only surviving child told authorities.

Armstrong's 10-year-old son, Lashaun, escaped the doomed family minivan - opening a power window and swimming to safety in the two minutes it took for the vehicle to sink.

But as he wriggled out of the window, his mother snatched his pants leg. "I made a mistake," she said before finally releasing the boy, the child told authorities.

After swimming to shore, the dripping-wet Lashaun made it to the road, where he was picked up by Meave Ryan, a good Samaritan who took the boy to a nearby firehouse.

"He was waving his hands, screaming 'Help me!'" said Ryan, 31. "He said, 'My mommy just drove the car into the water.'"

Shivering and barely able to speak, little Lashaun told firefighters how his mother had launched the van into the river with his siblings inside and how, just moments before, she dialed her dad for help, the kids screaming in the background.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to do something crazy," Armstrong said, according to the boy's story.

That prompted a 911 call that brought police to her Newburgh home, but it was too late.

Police wouldn't confirm details of the domestic dispute that preceded the murder-suicide inside the tan van, but neighbors said Armstrong and longtime boyfriend Jean Pierre were frequent fighters in their second-floor home.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one thing that makes me most sad about this story is that as kids you trust your parents. Unless abused, as a kid, you don't really have any reason to think that they would hurt you, kill you.....

This was so tragic and sad. It was bad enough that she killed herself, but for her to kill her children too is beyond comprehension. A very sad tragedy.  :(

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
wow, this is an extremely sad story.  can you imagine how the little boy who survived must have felt leaving the car and swimming to the top and how he must also feel now?!  wow! :o

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline TeaTree1

• Global Moderator
  • Resident Man Hater/ Celebrity Makeup Artist
The little boy must have a lot on his mind.  :(

~~~~~

The 10-year-old boy who escaped the Hudson River Horror returned to the scene to look at the spot where his mom drove herself and his 3 siblings into the river.

Family members say Lashaun Armstrong, the only survivor of the shocking tragedy, pleaded with his relatives to take him back to the Newburgh dock, where a makeshift memorial for his loved ones continues to grow.

“He was blaming himself for not teaching them how to swim and for not unbuckling his little sister,” said Meave Ryan, the good Samaritan who Lashaun flagged down.

His heart wrenching story began Tuesday evening when police were called to the house of 25-year-old Lashanda Armstrong in Newburgh, about 60 miles north of New York City. There were reports of a domestic dispute. But by the time police got there, Armstrong was on her way to the river.

Police say she drove off of the ramp and into the water. Two boys, ages five and two, and a daughter, 11 months, drowned along with their mother.

When the van hit the river, she told her terrified kids, “You’re going to die with me,” according to WNBC. Lashaun quickly sprang into action.

First, he frantically began fiddling with the knobs and buttons on his door. “He was looking for the doorknob but managed to push the button for the power window before the electricity went out,” said Fire Chief Michael Vatter. But the window that opened was on the driver’s side — forcing the tenacious child to climb over his murderous mother — whose last words to him reportedly were, “I made a mistake.”

He wriggled out the window just before the van went under. Lashaun fought the current and managed to swim about 25 feet to the shore. “He got up onto the boat ramp, turned around, and [the van] was gone,” Vatter said.

“He just kept repeating over and over, the car was in the water with his mom and siblings.” Cops say the little boy said that right before she put the kids in the van, his mother fought with his stepfather, Jean Pierre, 26, father of the kids who died. She accused him of cheating on her.

As they sped toward the river, the boy said, his mom called her own mother from the van and told her, “I’m doing something crazy.” Minutes later, they hit the water and she uttered her awful farewell to her family. As Lashaun swam away, he turned and saw her one last time — and heard her admit her “mistake.”

The car was submerged when emergency crews arrived at the ramp. “If that child had not escaped that car this would still be a missing person’s inquiry,” Ferrara said.

A little less than 30 minutes before driving her minivan off a pier with her four children inside ON PURPOSE, Lashanda Armstrong updated her Facebook status from her Blackberry “I’m sorry everyone forgive me please for what I’m gonna do… This is it!!!”

Divers found the car 25 feet from shore, eight feet beneath the murky water.

source

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
The little boy must have a lot on his mind.  :(

~~~~~

The 10-year-old boy who escaped the Hudson River Horror returned to the scene to look at the spot where his mom drove herself and his 3 siblings into the river.

Family members say Lashaun Armstrong, the only survivor of the shocking tragedy, pleaded with his relatives to take him back to the Newburgh dock, where a makeshift memorial for his loved ones continues to grow.

“He was blaming himself for not teaching them how to swim and for not unbuckling his little sister,” said Meave Ryan, the good Samaritan who Lashaun flagged down.

His heart wrenching story began Tuesday evening when police were called to the house of 25-year-old Lashanda Armstrong in Newburgh, about 60 miles north of New York City. There were reports of a domestic dispute. But by the time police got there, Armstrong was on her way to the river.

Police say she drove off of the ramp and into the water. Two boys, ages five and two, and a daughter, 11 months, drowned along with their mother.

When the van hit the river, she told her terrified kids, “You’re going to die with me,” according to WNBC. Lashaun quickly sprang into action.

First, he frantically began fiddling with the knobs and buttons on his door. “He was looking for the doorknob but managed to push the button for the power window before the electricity went out,” said Fire Chief Michael Vatter. But the window that opened was on the driver’s side — forcing the tenacious child to climb over his murderous mother — whose last words to him reportedly were, “I made a mistake.”

He wriggled out the window just before the van went under. Lashaun fought the current and managed to swim about 25 feet to the shore. “He got up onto the boat ramp, turned around, and [the van] was gone,” Vatter said.

“He just kept repeating over and over, the car was in the water with his mom and siblings.” Cops say the little boy said that right before she put the kids in the van, his mother fought with his stepfather, Jean Pierre, 26, father of the kids who died. She accused him of cheating on her.

As they sped toward the river, the boy said, his mom called her own mother from the van and told her, “I’m doing something crazy.” Minutes later, they hit the water and she uttered her awful farewell to her family. As Lashaun swam away, he turned and saw her one last time — and heard her admit her “mistake.”

The car was submerged when emergency crews arrived at the ramp. “If that child had not escaped that car this would still be a missing person’s inquiry,” Ferrara said.

A little less than 30 minutes before driving her minivan off a pier with her four children inside ON PURPOSE, Lashanda Armstrong updated her Facebook status from her Blackberry “I’m sorry everyone forgive me please for what I’m gonna do… This is it!!!”

Divers found the car 25 feet from shore, eight feet beneath the murky water.

source

this is just so sad.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------