The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: Ethiopian Men  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
Ethiopian Men
« on: September 18, 2010, 06:14:33 PM »

I am in an area where there are alot of Ethiopians, so I see Ethiopian men and women quite often. I find myself attracted to Ethiopian men somewhat frequently. I was in the store today and I heard this man speaking Amharic and I turned around and he was this incredibly attractive Ethopian man, I actually did a double-take, which was silly. He saw me looking and smiled, but I think it was inappropriate to be so obvious, especially because he had kids with him. But anyway, I notice Ethiopian men dont' date other black americans. In my experience, Ethiopians are very proud and exclusive about their culture and rarely marry non-ethiopians. I think this is a good thing to have a cultural pride, but has anyone else noticed this?

Most of the Ethiopian men I see have dark brown skin, kinky or sometimes curlish hair and almond shaped eyes. So, I wonder why is it that I can usually tell the difference between an Ethiopian black man and a black american man.  Their features are pretty much the same, yet to me we look quite different. Both unmistakably black, yet both look quite different. I wonder...can wp tell black people from different countries apart?? I've wondered that.

There is also a Ethiopian woman who works in my building. This is off topic, but she has only been in the US for 3 years, she is very very nice and wears her hair in braids everyday. We speak to eachother everyday. the first time we spoke, she asked me where I was from and I said "from here," (the us) then I asked her where she got her hair braided because I was looking to get mine done and I didn't feel like spending 95 dollars to get some cornrows w/ hair added. She said her friend did it for her and before I knew it, we were having a detailed conversation about hair braiding. I just thought that was cool, I think hair bonds black women across cultures. Because our hair is so unique.   Most of us actually can bond w/ eachother over this commonality. I just thought it was cool that she's from Ethiopia, new to the country and I've never set foot anywhere near Ethiopia, yet we had this common bond as black women. I thought it was cool.

Btw, I saw on a guy's profile on some site that he marked himself as "mixed," and when I looked at what he was mixed with he had "ethiopian," and "african-american," marked down...??? FYI Most Ethiopians would be classified as black africans...meaning same race as black americans, so that's not 'mixed' techincally. For some reason some people seemd to exclude Ethiopians when it comes to the black  race and I don't really understand why. Most of them look black undeniably black. from what I've seen most of them are dark or medium brown with kinky or sometimes curly hair. Most Ethiopians that I see do not have straight hair and most are not light either (of the ones I've seen) so I don't know where people get the idea that their not black...its mind boggling to me...

Anyway, reply what do you think of Ethiopian men, do you interact w/ them ever? Have you ever known one to date a black american woman???
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Ethiopian Men
« on: September 18, 2010, 06:14:33 PM »
Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline peace4lyfe1

Re: Ethiopian Men
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »
Ethiopians are black they have a very distinct look which is why you can (in most cases) tell the differences between them and black American men.

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline peace4lyfe1

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 10:47:47 AM »
I've had more interactions with Somali men for some reason 1 guy being my brother's roomate. From my experience Ethiopian men date their own ethnic group but I know a few on my campus that date black American women. He's just loves black women in general regardless of nationality.

Yes I found Ethiopian men attractive well...some of them.

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 10:47:47 AM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------