The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: Black TV Pastor, Eddie Long Accused of Molesting Boys! He Says He's Not Guilty!  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline BlackLove

What do you think?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/26/georgia.pastor.sex.charges/index.html?hpt=C1        

It reminds me of the time my bible teacher wanted me to go with him on trip to Indiana all the way from New Jersey. I was like Hell NAWWWWW. " Im scared of airplanes" was my excuse but in reality I was thinking to myself " im 16 years old no driver license, car, money, and no way get back home if this man tries something funny. Im staying right here in new jersey and if I need some money, I get it from my dad."

Even if this man is not guilty, why in the heck is he going on trips with teenage boys around the country and to africa??? And this boy 17 years old should know better, How long have we been hearing on the news about priets molesting little boys? I heard about it 15 years ago on the news. Thats why I wasn't going no where with any that wasn't family.

I don't care if this man is guilty or not, he put himself in this situation. They couldn't accuse him of all this HOMO crap unless he actually rented Hotel rooms with them, bought gifts, money, and travel around the world. You don't do those type of things boys or other men period rather you having sex with them or not. The only man I ever stayed in a hotel room with was my Dad on trip to family reunion in north Carolina.

...And there are four black males accusing him of this so its probably true and they must be gay if they accept gifts, money and materiel things from him in exchange for sexual favors. These weren't little boys, they were teenagers that could have defended themselves if the man tried to rape them by force or verbal deception....

So maybe they lying and just trying to get money.. who knows???

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline TeaTree1

• Global Moderator
  • Resident Man Hater/ Celebrity Makeup Artist
http://www.examiner.com/us-headlines-in-national/bishop-eddie-long-full-statement-video

Here's his sermon/statement today.

I'm glad to see his church in support of him (although I know that maybe half of them came in response to the allegations) because they know him better than the rest of us. 

When I heard about this, I was convinced to a high percentage that he did it.   Just because, in my mind, young (straight) men are not going to willingly endanger their personal image of masculinity by admitting that they participated in sex acts with a man unless it's true and they want justice.  It took me back to when B2K was accusing their manager of touching them and other boys he managed.  It's embarrassing (especially for a young man) to admit that he was taken advantage of in that way....or that there's a possibility that he liked it and did it consensually.

But.....maybe these four guys are gay and they have nothing to lose if anyone thinks they are.  Or maybe they don't care what anyone thinks if they get money out of this.

Eddie Long seemed sincere in the video and right now we just don't know. 

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline VellutoBruno68

• A work in progress...
I may have missed it, but did his accusers file civil suits or are there criminal charges?  It looked like they filed civil suits, which I don't understand.  If so, that makes me question their motivation.  Usually, (if you're still within the statute of limitations) you get a criminal conviction and then go for civil damages.

In my eyes, I'm assuming he's innocent until they prove otherwise.  People in his position are always targets.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
I may have missed it, but did his accusers file civil suits or are there criminal charges?  It looked like they filed civil suits, which I don't understand.  If so, that makes me question their motivation.  Usually, (if you're still within the statute of limitations) you get a criminal conviction and then go for civil damages.

In my eyes, I'm assuming he's innocent until they prove otherwise.  People in his position are always targets.

i think your question is answered in this video toward the end.

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2010/09/25/nr.long.charges.cnn         

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------