The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: How To EASILY Lose 1 Pound Per Week And Keep it Off! (That's 52 lbs. in 1 Year)  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
Here's a 40 pound weight loss before and after pics.  Big difference huh?  You can easily lose 40 pounds in about 10 months, and best of all you can keep it off!

Wanna EASILY lose weight a little weight each week, so that you can be successful and keep it off?  They say gradually losing weight is better for long term success than losing it quickly.

Okay, here's how to do it.  You need to burn 500 more calories per day than your maximum daily caloric rate (3500 calories equals 1 pound that is how the 500 burning of extra calories a day comes from).  you can go to this site to find out what your daily caloric weight is   http://www.ehow.com/how_2226702_lose-one-pound-per-week.html        .

let's use 160 pounds as an example.  if you weigh 160 pounds your maximum daily daily caloric rate is approximately 1900 calories (that means if you eat 1900 calories a day you will maintain your weight, if you eat more than that you will gain and if you eat less than that you will lose...this is VERY GOOD INFO TO KNOW).

so using the example above you would need to eat approximately 1400 calories per day to lose 1 pound per week OR eat 1900 calories and burn an extra 500 calories per day...or do a combination of both...such as eat 1650 calories per day and burn an extra 250 calories per day (instead of 500 calories).  burning 250 extra calories is VERY EASY to do with an activity such as kickboxing (you can take a class which is fun or get a dvd and do it at home).  with kickboxing, you can burn 250 calories in about 20 minutes!  bam, and you are finished working out for the day.  or do 40 minutes and cut your workout down to 3 or 4 days a week and still be on track to lose 1 pound each and every week.  

be a little patient and you can lose 52 pounds in 1 year!

DISCLAIMER:  You should consult a physician before starting any diet or exercise routine.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 02:08:51 PM by Dawn »

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
here's a link to a 10 minute kickboxing routine.   
             you can start off with 10 mins the first week then maybe watch the video twice after the following weeks to get you 20 minute daily kickboxing workout completed.  it's high intensity and really quick.  you can also do about 20 crunches, 10 squats and 10 push ups real quick after you finish that.   if you feel like giving up just keep a picture posted to where you are working out of what you want to look like.

the goal of this program i'm suggesting is about losing weight slowly so that it's not a burden on you and so that you can keep the weight off, and not gain it back.  follow this program and by next summer i'm sure you will be looking HOT! ;)

whose body would you like to have?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:30:53 PM by Dawn »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Mika

Jada Pinkett Smith... hers is the one I'm pretty close to, although I'm waaay taller than her (by about 9 inches). Lean and muscular but with curves.

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline annieoops

I'm closer to Kenya Moore..in body only.
It's That Simple!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
Jada Pinkett Smith... hers is the one I'm pretty close to, although I'm waaay taller than her (by about 9 inches). Lean and muscular but with curves.

since you are tall, you sound like you have a model body, similar to naomi campbell...no?

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------